- We Don’t Get No Respect: Translation Copyright Is Only the Beginning
- The New “Italian Prose in Translation Award” – Two Cheers for ALTA
- Copyright “Rustling” in English-Language Translation: How Translators Keep (and Lose) Rights to Their Work—Data from Translations Published in 2014
- Rant and the World Rants With You: Translators Should Complain More, Not Less
- Please Mind the Gap: Defending English Against “Passive” Translation–from the May 2010 edition of Translorial: The Journal of the Northern California Translators Association. Republished in two parts in Le Linguiste (Chambre Belge des Traducteurs, Interprètes et Philologues), 57, 2011, No. 2 (Part I, pp. 25-34) and No. 3 (Part II, pp. 25-34).
- Moving Beyond “Garbage In-Garbage Out” Translations–A Conversation with Andrea Spila, The European School of Translation
- Toxic Translation: A Twelve-Step Program for Self-Injuring Translators–Get with the program!
- Ten Reasons To Hire a Translator Directly …and Say Goodbye to Translation Agencies–Information You Can Use!
Articles by Colleagues
- “Intervista a Isabella Zani: il dialogo fra traduttori.” Excellent interview with a leading English>Italian translator that gets down to brass tacks (no talk about passion or art, thank the deities, but wise words about preparation, training, and hard work!). In Italian.